Inbox Help
How do I change my name in my account?

If your name has legally changed due to marriage or court order—or you simply entered a typo—submit a help request by selecting Contact Support at the bottom of any page in the Help Center and we’ll update your account and profile.

Important: If you’re a sitter who has undergone an identity verification check, please submit a copy of an official name-change document along with your request. This document should show proof of your name change and could be any one of the following:

- Government issued ID (e.g., a driver’s license)
- Marriage license
- Court order

Did this article help?
Thank you for your feedback!